Dragon Age II
DRAGON AGE II IS A TRAGEDY [hella spoilers], and I am such a fucking sucker for tragedies.
If I'm honest, I don't think Bioware actually advertised it as such, rather went the "epic fantasy hero" advertising route, but the thing about a good tragedy is that it tells you up front that something terrible has or will happen. Varric's opening interrogation by Cassandra may not spell it out for the player, but something has happened, and Cassandra needs not only answers but a hero.
- Hide Weapons 2: FOR THE IMMERSION. Mage Hawke walking around Kirkwall with their staff always makes me laugh.
- TrufflesDuval Texture Mod: Environment texture improvements.
character creator mods
- Duchells Textures - Skins and Scars
- LOTCs Female Eyelashes for DA2
- Natural Hair (Colors)
- Pineappletree's Makeup Intensifier for DA2
- Pineappletree's Vibrant Colors for DA2
- Pineappletree's Vibrant Hair for DA2
- SG Beauty Shop (Hair)
mods being tested/not yet added
- Better Alistair: They did him so dirty, but not as dirty as Zev.
- Cullen Rutherford - Inquisition Mesh: Visual continuity I say!
- Dunmr's Zevran Restoration Project: Honestly, anything is better than whatever Bioware put in the game, but this one is closest.
- HD Merrill Armours and Origins Morph: Never understood why Merrill was so pale???
- Ishs Warden Nathaniel: It's the little details, okay?
- Kirkw(All) - Poly Romance Mod: Hawke is poly, I don't make the rules.
- No More Bloody Teeth: So I don't gag when I notice
- NPCs change clothes between acts: For the ambiance
- Import Vault Fixes: My Amell must be acknowledged.
- Kidnappapalooza: Changes who's kidnapped in Best Served Cold
- DA2 Epilogue Restoration and Fixes: Odds and ends
- Sebastian Revisited: for funsies